Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A little about myself! :3

heart beat Pictures, Images and Photos
"Ghosts are real, and monsters are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win."
- Stephen King
Photobucket
Im Roslyn! I know ugly name. -.- But you can call me Roz, Rozy, or Lily. ^-^ I’m me, I sleep, eat, smile, laugh, cry, dream and I’m very good at being me! My life is surrounded by music, loved ones, and art. I’m nothing special, just a AWESOME rainbow cupcake! I always make a wish when ever its 10:10 or 11:11 p.m. ^-^ heehee I make funny faces in mirrors every time I see one. My friends and family keep me going idk what I would do without them. All the mistakes that I’ve made in the past, I don't regret one bit because they've made me who I am today. They're only a few people in this world who I can trust with my life, and they're all I need. I have a habit of getting myself into strange situations. I think the only people you should change for are your friends, and if you aren't willing to change for them, you shouldn't call them your friends. I think peanut butter & jello is genius! :]I don't and hate when people label things and people. People are not soup cans.If you don't like people who are not straight then don't even talk 2 me.

No comments:

Post a Comment